The times when folks were busy reading their newspapers on the bus or in the park are over. Today everybody is stuck in their cellular devices. In the majority of countries with advanced economy the number of smartphone users changes from 60 percent to greater than 80 percent. Hundreds of new applications are downloaded every day, and it seems that developing a mobile program is a fantastic option to promote your business in today’s electronic age.
The cellular products market is continuing to grow, and as a result not only big companies think of having their own mobile apps these days. Everybody wants to keep up with the times and it is no longer a surprise when a small bookshop offers its services by the means of a mobile app.
Still, have doubts that your business needs a mobile solution? Here are a few reasons to convince you:
1) Attract new customers and encourage the regular ones to purchase more. Launch a loyalty program within your app, so that your customers can earn points and after spend them on the goods they want. Besides, information about helpful loyalty programs and outstanding mobile products spreads quite quickly among the smartphone users, which means getting more new customers.
2) Raise the awareness of your brand. Your logo that functions as an app icon has a chance to become an effective advertisement. People today scroll hundreds of applications each day and tend to remember the outstanding icons even if they don’t install the application itself. Furthermore, a proper cellular app shows your brand’s philosophy and worth much better than postcards, magnets, key holders and etc..
3) Launching a mobile app is the easiest way to collect feedback from the clients. People stay in touch with their friends through social networks and often find themselves thinking: “I had rather text than call”. On the other hand, a written review is normally more complex, because the reviewer has enough time to recall the details. Therefore, if you want to get an honest and proper feedback provide your clients with a solution.
4) Leaving your business rivals behind. A cell app can be regarded as a part your service and picture. People utilizing a user-friendly and well-designed application with a great deal of useful features feel they’re treated well and be the customers you have ever dreamt of. Do your opponents already have their own mobile products? Be far ahead – offer more than the usual fantastic support.
5) Give your customers with all the information through one channel. Reaching your clients has never been so easy. With the help of a mobile app, customers get informed about new products, discounts, promotions and events in the hand and in one click. You can even offer exceptional discounts to the users of your app that they will appreciate.
And finally, in the event that you aren’t certain that creating a program is a thing for your business, take a look at one famous company’s experience. Domino’s pizza created a mobile program for ordering their food and in half a year their profit increased by 28 percent in the united kingdom only. At present ordering through mobile devices is making more than 50% of all their online orders.
It won’t save your business but will definitely place it on a new level.